Force Main Replacement along Fairway Dr. and Palm Blvd.
Published on October 18, 2023
Project Lift Station12A - Fairway Dr. & Palm Blvd. at Demaret Dr.
The replacement of Force Main #12A will impact Fairway Drive at Demaret Drive to Palm Boulevard, and Palm Boulevard from Fairway Drive to Demaret Drive. This project is part of the Wastewater Lift Station Force Main Replacement Project and is essential for maintaining the reliability our community's wastewater system.
- Projected Start Date: October 20
- Work Hours: Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
What to Expect:
Traffic: During the project, you may experience some traffic on Fairway Drive and Palm Boulevard. Please plan accordingly for potential delays.
- If your residence is on Fairway Drive from Palm Boulevard to Demaret Drive, the contractor will notify you when work is ready to commence in front of your home.
- There may be temporary driveway and right-of-way access interruptions while work is being conducted in front of your residence.
- Rest assured, all driveways and plant life located in the right-of-way will be restored to their current condition.
Service Continuity: There will be no impact on U.S. mail, deliveries, garbage collection, or recycling pickups.
Equipment & Materials: Expect to see construction vehicles in the area while work is being done. Equipment and materials will be stored on refuge island on Palm Boulevard.
Communication: Residents who will be directly impacted by the project have received a door hanger with detailed project information and contact details for the contractor.
For any general inquiries about the project, please feel free to contact Lance Paris at email@example.com or call 727-298-3183.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this essential infrastructure improvement project. It is our goal to ensure the continued reliability and functionality of our wastewater system for the benefit of all residents.
Learn More About the Project