Conditional Use applications must be approved by the City's Board of Adjustment and Appeal (BAA). Please see the following forms and documents:
1. Bed & Breakfast Application for Conditional Use: Conditional Use B&B Application 2019a
2. Ordinance 19-13 Ordinance 19-13
3. Schedule of Deadlines/BAA meetings 2020 BAA Schedule and Deadlines
PLEASE NOTE AT THIS TIME (MARCH 2020) ALL CITY BOARDS & COMMITTEE MEETINGS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED. PLEASE WATCH THE CITY'S WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
The City of Dunedin approved Ordinance 19-13 and criteria for Bed & Breakfast standards.
A Conditional Use Permit must be obtained for those properties located in a multi-family zoning district. Please contact our Zoning Administrator, Lucy Fuller at email@example.com or (727) 298-3194 for assistance with your zoning, if needed.
The application lists the following Special Conditions for Bed & Breakfast Operation:
1. Must be owner-occupied in the Multi-Family Zoning District.
2. Applicant must apply for and obtain a license from Florida Department of Hotels and Restaurants to operate a Bed & Breakfast.
3. Applicant must file annual Business Tax Receipt with City of Dunedin.
4. Applicant must comply with Rules and Regulations found in Florida Statutes Chapter 509, Part 1.
5. Applicant must comply with LDC Section 103-14.8 (Ordinance 19-13). A copy of this Ordinance can be found (above) and spells out:
- Minimum life & safety requirements
- Parking standards
- Conditional use bed & breakfast standards
- Conditional use bed & breakfast amenities (food-related and indoor/outdoor amenities)
Please contact Joan McHale at firstname.lastname@example.org or (727) 298-3198 with any questions or to meet and review your application. Applications can be submitted at 1415 Pinehurst Road (at the corner of Pinehurst Road and San Christopher Drive) during normal business hours.