"Move More" is one of the four vital ingredients of LiveWell Dunedin that helps improve your physical health.
Physical activity and exercise have been linked to many health benefits. Whether it’s to lose weight, increase energy or gain strength, it all begins with that first step. No matter what your age or fitness level, simply start by adding one or two activities to your routine and see how you feel. You can always add more.
Here's some ideas of ways to Move More
- Walk, paddleboard or sail at Dunedin Causeway
- Hit the links at Dunedin Golf Club
- Join a Group Exercise Class
- Go for a swim at Highlander Pool
- Kick it with Martial Arts
- Go for a walk or bike ride along our many Parks and Trails
- Swing and slide at a Playground
- Join one of our many Sports Leagues
- Swing a racket with Pickleball or Tennis
- Explore a new Wellness program
For all programs and facilities, Download Parks & Recreation Magazine.
- The Fitness Center, located at Dunedin Community Center
- The Exercise Room at Hale Senior Activity Center
- Outdoor Kiwanis "Fit Zone" at Weaver Park. Watch Fit Zone video