"Find Peace" is one of the four vital ingredients of LiveWell Dunedin that helps improve your mental and emotional health.
It's easy to get caught up in the fast-paced day-to-day activities but taking time to relax your mind and calm your body can go a long way toward making you feel better. Recreational activities can refresh your mind, restore your body and revive your spirit. Make life joyful, happy and full of peace.
Here's some ideas of ways to Find Peace
- Be safe on the water with a Boat Safety Course
- Enjoy the view of St. Joseph Sound from Dunedin Causeway
- Get a Chair Massage at the Dunedin Community Center
- Attend a free Safety Seminar or Health Screening at the Hale Senior Activity Center
- Leave the urban jungle and connect with nature at Hammock Park
- Go for a walk or bike ride along our many Parks and Trails
- Teach your child water safety with Swim Lessons
- Strenghten your mind and body with Tai Chi, Qi Gong or Yoga
- Catch an amazing sunset at Dunedin Marina or Weaver Park piers
- Schedule a personalized Wellness Screening with a Fitness Specialist
For all programs and facilities, Download Parks & Recreation Magazine.
- The Fitness Center, located at Dunedin Community Center
- The Exercise Room at Hale Senior Activity Center
- Outdoor Kiwanis "Fit Zone" at Weaver Park. Watch Fit Zone video
Learn about the other ingredients of LiveWell Dunedin