"Get Connected" is one of the four vital ingredients of LiveWell Dunedin that helps improve your social health.
Feeling socially connected is more important than ever as it shapes our everday life and well-being. Find social support, get involved, and find a sense of community with people of similar interests, hobbies and goals. Spend time together with friends, meet new people, form relationships and connect with others.
Here's some ideas of ways to Get Connected
- Join one of the many City of Dunedin Advisory Committees
- Meet new friends and neighbors at a Community Event
- Have fun with Cards, Crafts, Socials and Trips at the Hale Senior Activity Center
- Volunteer at the Hale Senior Activity Center or Dunedin Community Center
- Spend quality family time at a local Park or Playground
- Show off your acting, singing or musical skills with one of our many Performing Arts Groups
- Join a youth or adult Sailing Group
- Join a team in a Sports Leagues
- Gain comfort with Support Groups (Alzheimer's and Parkinson's) at the Hale Senior Activity Center
- Hit the trail with the Walking Club at the Hale Senior Activity Center.
For all programs and facilities, Download Parks & Recreation Magazine.
- The Fitness Center, located at Dunedin Community Center
- The Exercise Room at Hale Senior Activity Center
- Outdoor Kiwanis "Fit Zone" at Weaver Park. Watch Fit Zone video