Facility Features & Amenities
• 25 yd x 25 yd Meter Pool
• (2) 1 Meter Spring Diving Boards (4'-12' depth)
• Children’s Training Pool (1.5' – 3' depth)
• FUNbrellas & Picnic Tables
• Kona Ice Concession
Highlander Pool is reopen for lap swim and open swim only, with limited capacities. Due to summer camps beginning June 1st and campers frequenting the pool, modified hours are in place. Hours and activities subject to change.
Hours & Guidelines, beginning June 1:
- Lap Swimming
- Monday-Thursday, 9-9:45 am and 10-10:45 am
- Limited capacity of 8 people maximum, 1 person per lane (unless swimming laps with a family member).
- Open Swim
- Monday-Thursday: 11:00 am-1:00 pm
- Friday, 9:30 am-12:30 pm
- Saturday & Sunday, 12-2:00 pm and 2:30-4:30 pm (all patrons must exit the facility from 2-2:30 pm for cleaning and sanitization)
- Limited capacity of 40 people
- Main pool and training pool will be open
Reservations: Admission to the pool will be done by reservation only. Payment will be made upon arrival after thermal check and CDC guidelines questionnaire. Please reserve your spot ahead of time:
Admission: Admission to the pool will be done by reservation only. See paragraph above.
- Daily Admission: $3 / person
- Family Punch Pass: $25 (includes 10 punches for general admission for any participant). Cannot be used for admission to special events. Expires one month from date of purchase.
All programs remain postponed at this time, including swim lessons and water wellness.
All other recreational facilities, including the Dunedin Community Center, MLK, Jr. Recreation Center and Hale Senior Activity Center remain closed to the general public, with the exception of the Fitness Center and City of Dunedin Summer Camp.
For more information about Highlander Pool, please call 727-812-4530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.