Each year the Committee On Aging inducts new members to the Senior Hall of Fame. Honored inductees must meet the following guidelines:
- Be 75 years of age or older
- Have at some time resided in Dunedin for 10 years or more
- Have demonstrated the art of aging successfully
- Have donated time and abilities to activities serving the community
- Both individual men and women nominees are welcomed, as are couples.
Congratulations to the 2018 Senior Hall of Fame Inductees:
- Donna Moore
- William Douglas
Nominations can be submitted beginning January 2nd through the second Saturday in March.