The Dunedin Senior Hall of Fame honors and celebrates older residents who have made significant contributions to the community. Each year the Committee On Aging inducts new members into the Senior Hall of Fame who must meet the following guidelines:
- Be 75 years of age or older
- Have at some time resided in Dunedin for 10 years or more
- Have demonstrated the art of aging successfully
- Have donated time and abilities to activities serving the community
- Both individual men and women nominees are welcomed, as are couples.
Congratulations to the 2018 Senior Hall of Fame Inductees:
- Donna Moore
- William Douglas
Nominations for the 2019 Senior Hall of Fame are currently being accepted through Saturday, March 9, 2019. Nominees will be selected in April. The Awards Banquet is held in May at the Hale Senior Activity Center, located at 330 Douglas Avenue, Dunedin.
Nomination Form: Submit Online or Download Printable Version
For more information, call the Hale Senior Activity Center at (727) 298-3299.