COVID-19 News & Updates - Get the latest news on changes to City services and community resources.
- Nautilus & Precore Strength Equipment
- Ellipitcals, Treadmills and Recumbant Bicycles
- Free Weights, Dumbbells and Adjustable Benches
- Personal Training
- Fitness Programs & Classes (youth & adult)
Fitness Center Reopening Tuesday, May 26. The Dunedin Parks & Recreation Department is reopening the Fitness Center at the Dunedin Community Center on Tuesday, May 26th, in a limited capacity. Read more for operating hours and reserving a time slot...
Hale Senior Activity Center
330 Douglas Ave, Dunedin FL
Visit webpage for more info
- (2) Treadmills and Recumbant Bicycles
- Max Trainer M5
- Free Weights
- Home Gym (bench press, pull-down and weights)
- Open Monday - Friday, during regular business hours
- $1 drop-in or Free with Rec Card
- Provides a complete body workout with 11 hydraulic units targeting biceps, triceps, shoulders, chest, back and core
- Great for all fitness levels
- Some unites accommodate multiple users and are specifically designed for wheelchairs
- Free to use
- Open during park hours (sunrise to sunset)
Thanks to the generous donation from the Kiwanis Club of Dunedin and the and unique way to exercise and get outdoors.