• Nautilus & Precore Strength Equipment
• Ellipticals, Treadmills and Recumbant Bicycles
• Free Weights, Dumbbells and Adjustable Benches
• Personal Training (postponed at this time)
• Fitness Programs & Classes (postponed at this time)
Dunedin Parks & Recreation offers outdoor group exercise classes starting Monday, June 15th at the Dunedin Community Center. Learn more...
Fitness Center reopens Tuesday, May 26. The Fitness Center, located in the Dunedin Community Center reopened Tuesday, May 26th, in a limited capacity.
The City of Dunedin is committed to offering a safe environment for our patrons and staff. Due to summer camps operating at the Community Center, modified hours are in place for the fitness center. Beginning Tuesday, May 26:
- Fitness Center Hours & Guidelines:
- Monday-Thursday: 6-8:45 am and 5-7:45 pm
- Friday: 6-8:45 am and 5-5:45 pm
- Saturday (starting June 13): 8 am - 12 Noon
- Limited capacity of 10 people maximum
- Participants will be allowed to reserve (1) 45-minute time slot per day. All participants must exit the facility after their workout for cleaning and sanitization.
- Participants should arrive 10 minutes early and wait outdoors to complete screening with Staff prior to entering the facility.
- Masks are encouraged.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own water bottle already filled.
- Reservations: Admission to the Fitness Center will be done by reservation only. Participants will be allowed to reserve (1) 45-minute time slot per day. Please reserve your spot ahead of time:
- Reserve Online
- Call (727) 812-4530 ahead of time to reserve a spot.
- Fees: $3 / person drop-in fee. Payment will be made upon arrival. Participants that have paid for an annual membership will not be charged additional fees to use the Fitness Center. Also, once a participant has visited the Fitness Center and paid the equivalent of the monthly membership fee, they will not pay anything additional for the remainder of that month.
All programs and exercise classes remain postponed at this time. Fitness Center hours are subject to change.
All other recreational facilities, including the Dunedin Community Center, MLK, Jr. Recreation Center and Hale Senior Activity Center remain closed to the general public, with the exception of the Fitness Center and City of Dunedin Summer Camp.
Hale Senior Activity Center - Closed until further notice
330 Douglas Avenue, Dunedin FL
Visit webpage for more info
- (2) Treadmills and Recumbant Bicycles
- Max Trainer M5
- Free Weights
- Home Gym (bench press, pull-down and weights)
- Open Monday - Friday, during regular business hours
- $1 drop-in or Free with Rec Card
- Free to use. Open during park hours (sunrise to sunset)
- Provides a complete body workout with 11 hydraulic units targeting biceps, triceps, shoulders, chest, back and core
- Great for all fitness levels
- Some units accommodate multiple users, maximizing the Fit Zone's benefits
- Some exercise units are specifically designed for use with wheelchairs, as well as equipment that can be adapted for both able-bodied users or those with assistive devices.
Thanks to the generous donation from the Kiwanis Club of Dunedin and the Florida Department of Health-Pinellas County, we can all experience a fun and unique way to exercise and get outdoors.
Located at Weaver Park, 1258 Bayshore Blvd, near the picnic pavilions, along the Pinellas Trail.