The initiatives included in the 2019 Business Plan are seen by City leadership as being critical to advancing the long-term strategic goals. All initiatives listed in this Plan will be started, but not necessarily completed, in 2019.
1. Create a vibrant, cultural experience that touches the lives of our community and visitors.
2. Create a visual sense of place throughout Dunedin.
3. Promote Dunedin as The Premier Coastal Community, protecting and improving our natural resources for the enjoyment of all.
4. Be the statewide model for environmental sustainability stewardship.
5. Enhance community and employee relationship strategies that strengthen inclusiveness, respect, transparency and collaborative engagement.