Dunedin Senior Hall of Fame - Call for Nominations
Submit your nomination today!
The City of Dunedin Committee On Aging is calling for nominations for Dunedin’s Senior Hall of Fame.
Each year, the Committee on Aging inducts new members into the Dunedin Senior Hall of Fame which honors and celebrates older Dunedin residents who have made significant contributions to our community. The new inductees are then honored during the Awards Banquet on May 8th at the Hale Senior Activity Center.
Honored inductees (individual or couple) must meet the following guidelines:
- Be 75 years of age or older
- Have at some time resided in Dunedin for 10 years or more
- Have demonstrated the art of aging successfully
- Have donated time and abilities to activities serving the community
- Both individual men and women nominees are welcomed, as are couples.
For more information, please contact Elaine Swineheart at the Hale Senior Activity Center at (727) 298-3299.