Our First Cooking Tutorial!
Spicy Kimchi Rice
- Date: 07/10/2020 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
- Introduction: At 12 PM TODAY we will be posting a video of our spicy kinchi rice video tutorial
In this tutorial you will find a secret word posted. Find the secret word and win a chick-fil-a gift card!
The rules: Be the first to comment the secret word in the video's comment section and win!
To find the video and win the prize, go to our Facebook page at the link below:
this Monday, June 15th, we will be announcing our weekly raffle prize winner! The prize will be a bag of goodies and 2 coupons to Lane's Lemonade.
We offer 3 different ways you can enter:
1) Visit our Adults web page at this link (Adult Programs Web Page) and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to the form.
2) Call the Information Desk at 727-298-3080 ext: 1707 to talk to a librarian.
3) Come in and enter a physical raffle slip at the Information Desk.
In one week we will be hosting a Virtual True Crime Book Club!
We will be discussing the book America's First Female Serial Killer: Jane Toppan and the Making of a Monster by Mary Kay McBrayer.
And the author will be joining us!
There are limited quantities of the book available at the Information desk. If you are unable to acquire a physical copy, we offer the electronic options via Hoopla Digital. The book is available in both e-book and e-audiobook formats.
To attend this virtual meeting, contact Elena at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an invitation link. This meeting will be held on Zoom.
For any questions regarding this program, please feel free to contact Elena at the email mentioned above OR at 727-298-3080 ext:1710.
We hope to see you there! It's going to be a great discussion!