Board of Finance Policy & Investment Subcommittee
- Date: 05/20/2020 3:00 PM
City of Dunedin – Virtual Board of Finance Committee Meeting – May 20, 2020
During the state of emergency due to COVID-19, the City of Dunedin Board of Finance Committee will hold virtual public meetings.
How to watch the meeting or work session
Members of the public are encouraged to register to watch and listen to the meeting.
How to participate in the meeting
Members of the public wishing to address the body may do so virtually by Registering Here or calling the ZOOM meeting at one of the following numbers: 1-646-558-8656; or 1-312-626-6799; or 1-301-715-8592; or 1-346-248-7799; or 1-669-900-9128; or 1-253-215-8782.
You will be asked to enter a Webinar ID number. That number is 953 2482 8621#
You will be asked to enter a Passcode. That passcode number is 664760#
Providing comments in advance
Those wishing to provide comments are encouraged to do so in advance. The following are available options for comments:
- Email Questions to: PublicComment@DunedinFL.net
- Call the City Clerk’s Office at: 727-298-3039
Comments must be submitted by 5 p.m. the day before the meeting.
Persons who are deaf or hard of hearing may provide public input through use of the State of Florida's relay service at 7-1-1.
All comments received by 5:00 p.m. the day before the meeting will be included as part of the official record for this meeting and will be available to be considered by the City of Dunedin Board of Finance prior to any action taken.
Visual Presentation Materials, Documents, or Photos
Public comments in virtual meetings are audio only.
All presentation materials, documents, or photos that are to be presented or entered into the record for a public hearing item MUST BE RECEIVED NOT LATER THAN SEVEN (7) CALENDAR DAYS PRIOR TO THE PUBLIC HEARING.
Materials, documents, or photos for a public hearing should be submitted via email or mail.
Email Address (for submitting materials, documents, and photos ONLY): PublicComment@DunedinFL.net
Dunedin City Clerk
1415 Pinehurst Road
Dunedin, FL 34698
All submissions MUST be accompanied by information that contains:
- The identity of the sender
- Contact information for the sender
- The Agenda date and Agenda Number or Public Hearing topic information to identify the matter
Failure to comply with these provisions may result in the submission not being available for the public hearing.
Answers to questions on the submission of Presentation Materials, Documents or Photos for Public Hearings may be received by leaving a message at 727-298-3039.
Reasonable accommodation requests during COVID-19 pandemic
Persons with disabilities who need to request reasonable accommodation(s) to effectively participate in this meeting may contact City of Dunedin Human Resources Office. As the City of Dunedin is currently operating under a Declaration of Emergency relating to the COVID-19 Pandemic, and is practicing CDC recommended social distancing protocols, staff from the Human Resources Office are working remotely from the office.
Persons with disabilities who need reasonable accommodations are asked to call 727-298-3199 at least (3) business days in advance of the need for reasonable accommodation.
City of Dunedin Commission public participation and decorum rules
Decorum for virtual meetings
- Please be respectful of others' opinions, and refrain from making personal attacks. Any person who becomes disorderly or who fails to confine remarks to the identified subject or business at hand shall be cautioned by the Chair and given the opportunity to conclude remarks on the subject in a decorous manner and within the designated time limit. Any person failing to comply as cautioned may be barred from making any additional comments during the meeting by the Chair, unless permission to continue or again address the Board of Finance Committee is granted by the majority of the Board of Finance Committee members present.
- If the Chair declares an individual out of order, he or she may be muted by the moderator.
- All remarks shall be addressed to the Board of Finance Committee as a body and not to any member thereof.
- No person, other than a member of the Board of Finance Committee and the person having the floor, may be permitted to enter into any discussion, either directly or through a member of the Board of Finance Committee, without permission of the Chair. No question may be asked except through the Chair.
- Speakers should make their comments concise and to the point.