Due to COVID-19, all events through May and June are cancelled, with the exception of the Downtown Market in June to be determined. See calendar below for more information and status of events.
At this time, applications for special events are not being accepted.
For more information and updates related to COVID-19, please visit www.DunedinGov.com/covid19
Solar Power Presentation
CEQ Presents a Solar Power Presentation
- Date: 04/25/2019 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Dunedin Community Center
1920 Pinehurst Road
Dunedin, Florida 34698
- Introduction: Learn how a rooftop solar power system works, the financial and environmental benefits, why NOW is the best time to "go solar," and how to get the process started!
The City of Dunedin's Committee on Environmental Quality presents:
What it is; How it works; and How to get it
• How a rooftop solar power system works
• The financial and environmental benefits
• Why NOW is the best time to "go solar"
• How to get the process started
Location: Dunedin Community Center, 1920 Pinehurst Rd
Date: Thursday, April 25th
Time: 6:30 - 8:00 PM
Please bring a power bill to follow along.
For further information, please contact Natalie Henley at 727-298-3215 ext. 1324